We look forward to receiving your application materials. Please follow position links for more detailed information. To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com.
BOOKKEEPER – Part-Time; Hourly
The Bookkeeper reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for the creation of all financial transactions and creating financial reports from that information. The creation of financial transactions includes posting information to accounting software from source documents as invoices and receipts. The bookkeeper reconciles accounts to ensure their accuracy.
• Maintain orderly accounting filing system
• Maintain chart of accounts
• Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Track costs associated with programs and outstanding bills.
• Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
• Balance accounts by reconciling entries
• Process payroll and post to payroll service
• Assemble information for external accountant for annual audit
• Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
• Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements